Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Close Gravid BRB

Default So Close Gravid BRB

This is our gravid BRB at 106POS, the 7th will be 117POS which is average, so I'm in the any day is possible stretch. This will be our first live birth so we are quite excited.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Z-G-Reptiles:

Default Re: So Close Gravid BRB

wow, her belly is so white, is she a special morph? i dont know much about rainbow boas except that i've been thinking about getting one for awhile lol if any come out lookin like her i may have to snag one from you

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    wow, her belly is so white, is she a special morph? i dont know much about rainbow boas except that i've been thinking about getting one for awhile lol if any come out lookin like her i may have to snag one from you
    The white is known as white walls with BRB's it's not a morph. They all do it but females do it more drastic then males but they usually look normal in the day and then in the evening their side color changes to a pail/white color. Those pics were taken right around 8pm. With baby BRB's they all tend to be a little of a dull brown color at birth and within their first 2 years turn to either, red, orange, brown or very rarely yellowish, so just like Brongs, you never really can tell what they'll turn out like. without lookin at the parents

she has the 'glow before the go' look to her....

looks like you got a couple in there!
    You can tell the depth of a dogman by the yard of dogs in which he feeds. www.jkcatchdog.com Working dog food and equipment at a Working mans price.

Wow can't wait for the baby pics!!!

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~Bob Marley

I think Brazilian Rainbow Boas are so pretty, I just started looking at them recently. Maybe we can work something out once you pop some babies out. *wink

She just had her waxy stool yesterday, the wait seems like time stood still and they'll never get here at that rate, lol

tomorrow eh????
    You can tell the depth of a dogman by the yard of dogs in which he feeds. www.jkcatchdog.com Working dog food and equipment at a Working mans price.

If she lays tomorrow which i'm expecting, she has read Dave Colling's notes to a T, lol, she gave me a pre ovulation swell then few days later ovulated, then 12 days later shed, which would put her at 117POS which is average +/- 10 days, on the 7th of October.

*crossing fingers*

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~Bob Marley

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast