Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ideas?

Default Re: ideas?

the more i look at pics of these guys the more i admire them! maybe i'll have one some day!

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~Bob Marley

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat Dog's Wife:

blackblood is offline Sporting the Original Borneoner

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    meaty, i dont mind, and ken, i wanna see, send it to me please
    you have mail!
    "find whatever it is that keeps you going, the gravity that keeps your river flowing"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackblood:

A guy in Portland is looking to get rid of a 7ft red tail for free with an enclosure, I am very tempted to pick it up..lol. I am running out of space but it's a pretty good looking snake, all this talk about boas has got me thinking I want one

Quote Originally Posted by JustinGraves View Post
    A guy in Portland is looking to get rid of a 7ft red tail for free with an enclosure, I am very tempted to pick it up..lol. I am running out of space but it's a pretty good looking snake, all this talk about boas has got me thinking I want one
    does it have any health issues? why is he getting rid of it? i had a friend that was looking to re-home his. was about that size but the snake "Balboa" had a RI and i had no room for it at the time and this was before i had even ever thought of owning a boa but he knew i was into snakes so he asked me first. i went over and spent an hour with that snake, and fell in love. from that day on i knew i wanted one and the search began, i started googling and found snows that were way out of my price range but i figured "well i'm probably only gonna have one so i might as well get the one i want" e-mailed ralph davis to see fi he knew someone who could cut me a deal and he happened to have one. this was back in january of this year, by april, Zeus was home. when momma has her heart set on doing something it happens lol and now my love of boas as a whole is growing. i can't wait to start breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    does it have any health issues? why is he getting rid of it? i had a friend that was looking to re-home his. was about that size but the snake "Balboa" had a RI and i had no room for it at the time and this was before i had even ever thought of owning a boa but he knew i was into snakes so he asked me first. i went over and spent an hour with that snake, and fell in love. from that day on i knew i wanted one and the search began, i started googling and found snows that were way out of my price range but i figured "well i'm probably only gonna have one so i might as well get the one i want" e-mailed ralph davis to see fi he knew someone who could cut me a deal and he happened to have one. this was back in january of this year, by april, Zeus was home. when momma has her heart set on doing something it happens lol and now my love of boas as a whole is growing. i can't wait to start breeding.
    Nothing was wrong with it, he got a puppy and was worried the snake would eat the puppy or maybe the puppy would hurt the snake. Not a good reason in my book but people are weird. Stinks he got rid of it later that night right after I said I'd take it, kinda a bummer. Wanted the enclosure for my beardies and had a different enclosure I was gonna put the boa in. I just paired up some dragons earlier this week, the male is the most beautiful male I have ever seen, and the female (also a looker) has the best personality I have yet come across with a beardie, so on a good note even though this deal passed through my fingers, something good came out of the week

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345