Thread: Mysterious creatures...

Default Mysterious creatures...

Always a mystery with these guys. First shown is my T+ albino who is due to drop her first clutch ever as soon as April 3rd. I can see looking at her that the back half definitely seems plump so I'm hoping there's some good eggs cooking in there. Guess we shall see.....

Second is a Borneo blue honey ghost who locked up a bunch but didn't show many signs of taking though now I'm wondering. She's been doing a lot of bowl wrapping and turned down food which she never does. Can't quite tell if she's building or not yet though but maybe. Guess we will find out again haha.

Third who I don't have shown is my 2011 GS marble who I'm waiting to finish her POS and another first time girl I'm hoping to see some good eggs from.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Default Re: Mysterious creatures...

The excitment of breeding. Yet all this is adding to your experience and knowledge as a blood and short tail breeder. Every situation is giving you a valuable education that can not be learned by simply reading or talking with some one. Take it all in.... good stuff.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keith M:

CAJ

Default Re: Mysterious creatures...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith M View Post
    The excitment of breeding. Yet all this is adding to your experience and knowledge as a blood and short tail breeder. Every situation is giving you a valuable education that can not be learned by simply reading or talking with some one. Take it all in.... good stuff.
    Your right man. I'm loving every minute of it, (except for the RIs I've dealt with lately) definitely a growing experience. One of the most rewarding to experience too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CAJ: