Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hades (Yellow Anaconda)

Default Re: Hades (Yellow Anaconda)

I've been there once or twice, it's nice, doesn't have the biggest reptile department but I'm inlove with their albabra tortoises. I'm excited to try to get a behind the scenes tour.

I do like the sedgwick county zoo, been there a few times since my wife is from wichita, ks. I'll have to disagree with you on that one blackball, I LOVE greens with a passion, they are up there with my bloods but I just don't have the time to own one, If you get a nice CBB green from a good breeder they can be some of the most calm snakes out there. I had one about 8 years ago and it is my fav snake to this day but unfortunately after about 6 months it had a freak thing happen and had to be put down. I do wish people would keep the animals interest at heart more so then they do.

Too many snakes (and just about any other animal for that matter) are kept by people who consider them disposable and replaceable. It's a shame, and probably the biggest issue I've ever had with breeding my snakes. I hate the idea of one of my babies going to someone who doesn't love them as much as I do.
    Hi, I'm Jerry and I'm a brongoholic.

WooW thats a real nice lookin Yellow anaconda!

Hades is moving on, it'll be kinda sad huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12