Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ideas?

Default Re: ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    lol i can do that, any particular morph? you've got plenty of choices i can't wait. i cant believe i found such a looker and no one else had snatched her up first, and the fact that she is everything that i had been searching for gene wise to pair with Zeus
    no, you'll figure out which one you'll call that when you see it! its that kinda name

explain to me this moonglow.... is it a sunglow ghost, or a sunglow snow?
    You can tell the depth of a dogman by the yard of dogs in which he feeds. www.jkcatchdog.com Working dog food and equipment at a Working mans price.

you should hold one of his sunglow daughters back and breed him to it hold back the quad hets and see if you can hit the odds of that new morph down the road!
    You can tell the depth of a dogman by the yard of dogs in which he feeds. www.jkcatchdog.com Working dog food and equipment at a Working mans price.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat Dog:

blackblood is offline Sporting the Original Borneoner

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Dog View Post
    no, you'll figure out which one you'll call that when you see it! its that kinda name

explain to me this moonglow.... is it a sunglow ghost, or a sunglow snow?
    it would be a hypo snow. sunglow x ghost = het anery, het albino, normals, hypos. sunglow x snow= sunglows het anery, albinos het anery, hypos het anery and I can't think of the rest right now. Just got home from work and a little groggy.
    "find whatever it is that keeps you going, the gravity that keeps your river flowing"

I was just wondering, I'd like to see an "albino ghost' then? What i was getting at before was taking albino, anery, and hypo and working them until you get the full complete morph of all 3 unless that is a 'moon glow' pardon my lack there of in this case. you know what i mean!!!! SUPER SUPER FORMS!!! haha now that i think about it either combo doubles up hypo/hypo, or anery/anery.

and then the live birth thing makes it like the lottery and the and 8 different kinds of scratch offs!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat Dog:

I was just wondering, I'd like to see an "albino ghost' then? What i was getting at before was taking albino, anery, and hypo and working them until you get the full complete morph of all 3 unless that is a 'moon glow' pardon my lack there of in this case. you know what i mean!!!! SUPER SUPER FORMS!!! haha now that i think about it either combo doubles up hypo/hypo, or anery/anery.

and then the live birth thing makes it like the lottery and the and 8 different kinds of scratch offs!!!!
    LOVE THE ENTHUSIASUM THERE MEATY!

what you're talking about is the super moonglow. Super hypo snow.

I made my way into the pet snake world because of boas. Who would have thought that after discovering bloods I wouldn't own another one for over 6 years. I have my eye on an albino stripe line male a guy in Portland has from one of this year's clutches.
    Last edited by blackblood; 10-04-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: well, i forgot something damn it
    "find whatever it is that keeps you going, the gravity that keeps your river flowing"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blackblood:

well besides that, if it could be done, albino ghost would be nice. but supa dupa moonglow sounds like something worth seeing, then splash in something special and get the super moonglow img!!!!! oooooh weee!

those would be boas i'd feed!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat Dog:

well besides that, if it could be done, albino ghost would be nice. but supa dupa moonglow sounds like something worth seeing, then splash in something special and get the super moonglow img!!!!! oooooh weee!

those would be boas i'd feed!
    lol i love snake talk

hate to gank your thread, but Ken!! post the link for the pictures you showed me last night, of that 'possible super moonglow'

hate to gank your thread, but Ken!! post the link for the pictures you showed me last night, of that 'possible super moonglow'
    I would love to, but it's a kingsnake ad and that would be like advertising on Kara and Ryan's site. That's why I sent you the link in a pm. If they give me the go ahead I will.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblood View Post
    I would love to, but it's a kingsnake ad and that would be like advertising on Kara and Ryan's site. That's why I sent you the link in a pm. If they give me the go ahead I will.
    meaty, i dont mind, and ken, i wanna see, send it to me please

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast