Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ideas?

Default Re: ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Dog View Post
    Not a boa person but I must say! SEXXXXXAYYYYY!

sOOOOOOO...... snow motelys it is eh??????
    that and a bunch more it's gonna be like christmas when i get a litter. there are so many different morphs i can make with these two. i am so excited

That is one sexy boa, and can't go wrong with the variety, moonglows, sunglows, motley snows, albino motleys, ghosts, anery motleys, normal motleys, and hypos don't think I'm missing anything there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Z-G-Reptiles:

Quote Originally Posted by Z-G-Reptiles View Post
    That is one sexy boa, and can't go wrong with the variety, moonglows, sunglows, motley snows, albino motleys, ghosts, anery motleys, normal motleys, and hypos don't think I'm missing anything there.
    basically a bunch of eye candy amazingness. lol she will be comming home in december

blackblood is offline Sporting the Original Borneoner

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    he posted those guys on VPI right after they were born, i was drooling then and had plans of drawing a poster of them. never did get around to it, havnt had time, it's still on my list of artwork to produce lol. and DAMNNNNNNN those things are just getting better with age. i want one so bad, i'm jellous you got to see them in person lol
    A friend of mine picked up a pair of patternless boas, not sterling line, but you don't want to know what he paid.
    "find whatever it is that keeps you going, the gravity that keeps your river flowing"

blackblood is offline Sporting the Original Borneoner

Dig the snow, and the new pick up is definately eye candy. I haven't kept boas in 6 years, but that snow is making me second guess my desission to keep only short tails.
    "find whatever it is that keeps you going, the gravity that keeps your river flowing"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blackblood:

Quote Originally Posted by blackblood View Post
    Dig the snow, and the new pick up is definately eye candy. I haven't kept boas in 6 years, but that snow is making me second guess my desission to keep only short tails.
    as with bloods i origionally got one as a pet, fell in love and now want to breed. the size of the boas is what's gonna hold me back though, i dont have anywhere near enough room to expand past one pair but if i get any ghosts out of the mix i'll probably keep one of them and any other that stands out lol i love boas, they are so smart and Zeus has never been defensive with me at all.

you better name one 'HEY HEY HEY!!!' for me when she drops!!!
    You can tell the depth of a dogman by the yard of dogs in which he feeds. www.jkcatchdog.com Working dog food and equipment at a Working mans price.

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Dog View Post
    you better name one 'HEY HEY HEY!!!' for me when she drops!!!
    lol i can do that, any particular morph? you've got plenty of choices i can't wait. i cant believe i found such a looker and no one else had snatched her up first, and the fact that she is everything that i had been searching for gene wise to pair with Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    as with bloods i origionally got one as a pet, fell in love and now want to breed. the size of the boas is what's gonna hold me back though, i dont have anywhere near enough room to expand past one pair but if i get any ghosts out of the mix i'll probably keep one of them and any other that stands out lol i love boas, they are so smart and Zeus has never been defensive with me at all.
    Boas have BIG clutches from what I hear, lots of neonates to fill your house...lol. Congrats on the pickup, not as sexy as Zues but a lot of possibilities for babies when they pop out. Maybe when you wind up with WAAAAY too many boas on your hands you can give me a KILLER deal on one and I'll finally have a boa..lol

Quote Originally Posted by JustinGraves View Post
    Boas have BIG clutches from what I hear, lots of neonates to fill your house...lol. Congrats on the pickup, not as sexy as Zues but a lot of possibilities for babies when they pop out. Maybe when you wind up with WAAAAY too many boas on your hands you can give me a KILLER deal on one and I'll finally have a boa..lol
    maybe lol but that wont be for quite awhile lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast