Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ideas?

Default Re: ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    he posted those guys on VPI right after they were born, i was drooling then and had plans of drawing a poster of them. never did get around to it, havnt had time, it's still on my list of artwork to produce lol. and DAMNNNNNNN those things are just getting better with age. i want one so bad, i'm jellous you got to see them in person lol
    The guy that bred em is wicked cool, too bad he isn't selling any of them. Even stranger talking to him about how they came to be, it was a total freak of nature that they all came out like that, total recessive gene obviously that neither the sire or dam showed. I am hoping he produces more so maybe I can get one from him..lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinGraves:

Quote Originally Posted by Z-G-Reptiles View Post
    patternless is nice but I think highly over rated.
    I kind of agree with that, I do like Candace's snow a lot though, and man the sterling boas that Ken produced from Mainely Boas are just comepletely different than the "patternless" boas that have come prior. But I too like boas with crazy patterns. Something about a wild pattern is really cool

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinGraves:

Quote Originally Posted by JustinGraves View Post
    The guy that bred em is wicked cool, too bad he isn't selling any of them. Even stranger talking to him about how they came to be, it was a total freak of nature that they all came out like that, total recessive gene obviously that neither the sire or dam showed. I am hoping he produces more so maybe I can get one from him..lol
    ha, yeah i e-mailed him right after he posted the pics of them and got to talkin with him about them. and i said the same thing, i was like if or when you produce anymore, i want my name on one of them

IMG!!!!!!!!!!
    You can tell the depth of a dogman by the yard of dogs in which he feeds. www.jkcatchdog.com Working dog food and equipment at a Working mans price.

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Dog View Post
    IMG!!!!!!!!!!
    hell to the yeah!!!!!!!!!! lol ok, so you gonna help me pay for it? and you gotta help me find a female

hell to the nah! but i saw some at daytona that actually made me want one! black like slate! 3k ya dig!
    You can tell the depth of a dogman by the yard of dogs in which he feeds. www.jkcatchdog.com Working dog food and equipment at a Working mans price.

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Dog View Post
    hell to the nah! but i saw some at daytona that actually made me want one! black like slate! 3k ya dig!
    yes i do, i saw those too, i started drooling lol and yes i asked him the price then lol

Cool Re: ideas?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1095130.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	2037
    I found Zeus a girlfriend. she is a Hypo Motley 100% Het Albino 100% Het Anery. i will be putting a deposit down on her tomorrow. i'm all excited, i'm as excited about her as i was when i was getting Zeus. i am going to name her Naginni. let me know what you all think

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1095130.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	2037
    I found Zeus a girlfriend. she is a Hypo Motley 100% Het Albino 100% Het Anery. i will be putting a deposit down on her tomorrow. i'm all excited, i'm as excited about her as i was when i was getting Zeus. i am going to name her Naginni. let me know what you all think

VERY cool!!! Dunno much about boas but that is an awesome lookin critter! Congrats!

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~Bob Marley

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat Dog's Wife:

Not a boa person but I must say! SEXXXXXAYYYYY!

sOOOOOOO...... snow motelys it is eh??????

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast