Thread: ideas?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ideas?

i have a khal strain male columbian red tail snow boa. i've been searching for a girlfriend for him. was wondering if anyone had any opinions on what genes to invest in with a female to get the most out of it. i had been looking at anery het albino but recently got turned on to a tripple or quadruple het so i could produce a lot of different morphs when i breed. what do you all think? the pics below are of my male Zeus. he's about 5' nowClick image for larger version. 

Name:	0322001540b.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	2025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0201001438.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	2026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0222001337.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	2027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0201001234c.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	2028

Default Re: ideas?

beautiful snow you have there! Have you considered looking for something patternless or reduced pattern?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackBlooded:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlooded View Post
    beautiful snow you have there! Have you considered looking for something patternless or reduced pattern?
    i hadnt thought of that, a striped snow would be awsome, a patternless, ehhh, maybe, there wouldnt be any lavender in the snake anymore so it would end up just yellow. could call it a bananna boa lol it's an idea. and if i could find a multiple het striped female that would be even better cuz then i could make multiples lol

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    i hadnt thought of that, a striped snow would be awsome, a patternless, ehhh, maybe, there wouldnt be any lavender in the snake anymore so it would end up just yellow. could call it a bananna boa lol it's an idea. and if i could find a multiple het striped female that would be even better cuz then i could make multiples lol
    or maybe a cross with this one...

that snake in and of itself is beautiful. i was looking at it earlier, it came out of a motley litter.

I would suggest a tri-het moonglow, or if you really have the bucks to spend, go with a motley snow, or add the Jungle gene to the above mentioned mixes.

Mark

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Markm0723: