Thread: Hypo babies, new pictures

Default Hypo babies, new pictures

Took some pictures just before dark of some of the Hypos born here this year.

2.F:

3.F:

4.F:

5.M:

6.F:

7.F:

8.M:

9.F:

Enjoy!

Default Re: Hypo babies, new pictures

Congrats Chris, I poke my head in the boa sections everynow and then and I must say there is some wicked stuff going on..
    Best to Ya..

wow, i'm diggen 9.F she is wow

I have never owned a Boa, but seeing these and Candaces snow really makes me wanna own one someday. Im too hooked on short tails right now, but I think I Boa is coming soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinGraves:

Quote Originally Posted by JustinGraves View Post
    I have never owned a Boa, but seeing these and Candaces snow really makes me wanna own one someday. Im too hooked on short tails right now, but I think I Boa is coming soon
    they are amazing, so much more rewarding then the ball pythons i started with. they are very inquisative and smart. and they are garbage cans so you gotta watch how much you feed them because the dont stop when they get full lol and they'll eat just about anything you put infront of them. i dont even have to really warm his rats up to "live temp" he'll take it luke warm, he dont care. lol i love watching him explore

Quote Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
    they are amazing, so much more rewarding then the ball pythons i started with. they are very inquisative and smart. and they are garbage cans so you gotta watch how much you feed them because the dont stop when they get full lol and they'll eat just about anything you put infront of them. i dont even have to really warm his rats up to "live temp" he'll take it luke warm, he dont care. lol i love watching him explore
    Cool, Ya I have a couple balls now and they are great snakes but Id like a boa, Ive seen so many that I would want, that guy Ken that produced the Sterling boas had some nice normals for a great deal that looked great, and some very reasonably priced albinos. Ive never owned an albino snake so maybe an albino boa would be something nice to get

After keeping many different species, mainly various boas and pythons, I have found Boa constrictors to be the best all around snake.

Best part is, there is nearly something for everyone. With the various subspecies, locales, and morphs. You can have a boa that is 3ft full grown or a 9ft giant. You can have one tollerant to cool temps, or one that has a strict tropical requirement, to one that is from an arid region. And looks are just endless. Including differences in body structure, some are short and stout, others are long and lean. Depending if they are more arboreal or terestrial in nature for the particular type.

Check out the collection and available pages of my website for more pictures. If you have any questions boa related, shoot me a PM or email. chris.gilbertboa@gmail.com

That said, I do want to get some Borneo STPs, primarily VPI Super Stripes, and those Magpie Bloods are pretty sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGilbert View Post
    After keeping many different species, mainly various boas and pythons, I have found Boa constrictors to be the best all around snake.

Best part is, there is nearly something for everyone. With the various subspecies, locales, and morphs. You can have a boa that is 3ft full grown or a 9ft giant. You can have one tollerant to cool temps, or one that has a strict tropical requirement, to one that is from an arid region. And looks are just endless. Including differences in body structure, some are short and stout, others are long and lean. Depending if they are more arboreal or terestrial in nature for the particular type.

Check out the collection and available pages of my website for more pictures. If you have any questions boa related, shoot me a PM or email. chris.gilbertboa@gmail.com

That said, I do want to get some Borneo STPs, primarily VPI Super Stripes, and those Magpie Bloods are pretty sweet!
    Thats cool, you got some very nice looking boas on your site.